Fitness personal training
A personal trainer can empower you with the motivation and skills you need to boost your fitness routine results. Our trainers are affordably priced. A fitness membership is not required to use our affordably priced personal trainers.
Contact a fitness centre to ask about availability, fees, or to book an appointment.
All of the City’s personal trainers are certified and have over two years of post secondary education in health related field. If it’s results you want, come meet one of our experts.
Personal training can help you to:
- Stay challenged and motivated with customized workouts
- Learn correct exercise techniques
- Manage weight – lose, gain or maintain
- Improve muscle strength and tone
- Increase endurance and stamina
- Improve sport-specific performance
Aquatic personal training
Aquatic personal training provides a customized workout program utilizing the weightlessness of water.
Whether you need hydrotherapy, fitness related exercise or sport specific training, our qualified aquatic trainers can help you reach your goals.
Days and times vary according to instructor availability and your personal needs. An aquatic fitness expert will confirm dates and times of your workouts.
Contact your local pool to ask about availability, fees, or to be matched with a trainer:
- Clarkson Community Centre
- Huron Park Recreation Centre
- Malton Community Centre
- Meadowvale Community Centre
- Mississauga Valley Community Centre
Therapeutic personal training
If you want to know more about therapeutic personal training contact your nearest pool or community centre to inquire about availability and rates.