This is great for anyone who enjoys group exercise classes, cardiovascular, weight room workouts, and more.
- Free 45 min fitness consultation with a personal trainer
- Over 350 drop-in group exercise classes each week
- Fully equipped weight and cardio equipment rooms
- Indoor walking tracks
- Squash courts
- Complimentary squash ladder
- Dry saunas and steam rooms
- Unlimited access to 13 locations
How much it costs
Choose from 12 months, 3 months, or 1-month membership options. Multi-visit passes are also available for those who like to drop in.
Discounted rates apply for youths (10-17 years), full-time students, older adults (55 and above), and persons with a disability. Proof is required for discounted rates.
Fit membership rates
|Type of membership||12 months||3 months||1 month||Multi-visit (five or more visits)||Single-visit|
|Adult||$506.70||$171.64||$61.91||$10.82 per visit||$12.02 per visit|
|Youth||$405.37||$137.31||$49.53||$8.66 per visit||$9.61 per visit|
|Full-time students||$405.37||$137.31||$49.53||$8.66 per visit||$9.61 per visit|
|Older adults||$405.37||$137.31||$49.53||$8.66 per visit||$9.61 per visit|
|Person with disability||$405.37||$137.31||$49.53||$8.66 per visit||$9.61 per visit|
- All prices exclude tax and non-resident fee
- 10% membership discount if purchased by 2 or more members of the same immediate family
- Corporate discount of 20% on fitness memberships for groups of 10 or more
To purchase a fit membership or a multi-visit pass, please visit your nearest community centre. Adult fit memberships, and adult single and multi-visit passes, can also be bought online.
If you’re not satisfied or need to cancel your membership, you may do so at any time and receive a pro-rated refund.