Give the Gift of Recreation and
Enrich Someone's Life!
|Gift cards are a great way of providing a
special gift that someone will always remember. They are also a convenient way for you to enjoy
A City of Mississauga Recreation gift card can be used toward:
- Recreation memberships, passes, personal training and visits
- Registered and Drop-in Recreation Programs
- Food and Beverage/Concession Items
- Retail Sales/Miscellaneous Items (squash balls, manuals, goggles)
What is a Gift Card?
A Gift Card is a pre-paid, re-loadable card that you can use to pay for purchases at
participating City of Mississauga locations. It is a quick and convenient way to pay.
What if I do not have enough funds on my gift card to pay for my entire
The balance of your gift card can be put towards you purchase and the remainder can be paid by
cash, debit, VISA, American Express or MasterCard.
What happens if I lose my gift card?
Please treat your gift card like cash. The City is not responsible for lost or stolen
Can I check the balance on my gift card?
Yes, you can check your balance in two ways:
How do I reload my gift card?
- Visit any of the participating City locations with your gift card and a customer service
staff member will assist you
- Call 905-615-4100, press 1 and have your gift card number available
Visit one of the participating City locations listed above to reload your gift card.
If paying by credit card, please have your gift card number and call 905-615-4100, press
Does my gift card expire?
No. Gift cards have no expiry date.
Can I redeem my gift card for cash?
No. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
The following agreement describes the terms and
conditions that apply to the prepaid account of your Gift Card between you and the City of
Mississauga. By using your Gift Card, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Please keep a copy of this agreement for your records. The terms and conditions of this
agreement will govern the use of the Gift Card by you or anyone else who holds or uses
(Cardholder) the Gift Card.
Gift Card can be used at all City of Mississauga Recreation Facilities with the
- Braeben or Lakeview Golf Course
- Vending Machines
- Lakefront Promenade or Credit Village Marina
- Hershey Sports Zone concessions
- Sale, redemption and reloading Gift Card must be done in person with the Gift Card
- Gift Cards have no expiry date and have no value until activated.
- There is no administration fee associated with the sale or redemption of Gift Cards.
- A minimum of five dollars ($5.00) is required to be loaded in order to purchase a Gift
- A Gift Card may be purchased using Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Debit or Cash.
Cheques will not be accepted as a method of payment.
- The City of Mississauga is NOT responsible for lost or stolen cards, Please handle these
cards in the same manner as you would cash.
- The City of Mississauga reserves the right to correct the balance of a Gift Card account if
we believe that a clerical, billing or accounting error has occurred. The City of Mississauga
shall have no liability for any billing error unless the Cardholder provides us notice within
sixty (60) days of the date of the transaction in question. It is the obligation of the
Cardholder to monitor transactions and account balances.
- The City of Mississauga may amend the terms and conditions of use of the Gift Card at any
time, including any rights or obligations the Cardholder or the City of Mississauga may have.
The terms and conditions of the use will be posted on the City of Mississauga website at
www.mississauga.ca/recreation.ca. As permitted by law, any amendment will become effective at
the time the amended agreement is posted on the web site or as otherwise stated in the notice
to cardholders. Unless otherwise stated, the amendment(s) will apply to any future and existing
Gift Cards. If the Cardholder does not accept the amendments, upon written request, the Gift
Card will be cancelled and any amounts remaining on the Gift Card will be refunded to the
- The City of Mississauga may suspend or terminate this agreement in whole or in part at any
time and for any reason or no reason without notice or liability to the cardholder, including
in connection with the termination of the Gift Card program. If this agreement is terminated
without cause, the Gift Card will be cancelled and any amounts remaining on the Gift Card will
be refunded to the Cardholder.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in
the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- If you have any questions, or wish to send us any notice regarding this agreement or your
Gift Card, please call us at 905-615-4100, press 1.