Play in the Park is a free, supervised, outdoor program for children aged 6 to 12 years old.
Children will participate in fun recreational activities including organized games, sports, crafts, theme days, and special events in local neighbourhood parks. All our programs are supervised by qualified staff trained in HIGH FIVE® principles of healthy child development.
Play in the Park is currently closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you next year in July and August.
Why playing is great for kids
- Play promotes physical fitness
- Play builds imagination and creativity
- Play encourages independence
- Play has emotional and behavioural benefits
- Play develops cooperation skills
- Play is important for overall well being