Welcome to heart of the City. The Mississauga Civic Centre is home of city business at City
Hall and family fun on our Civic Square!
Civic Centre Facts:
- The 9,000-square metre Civic Square, on the exterior south side of the Mississauga Civic
Centre, consists of gardens and public activity areas.
- The Civic Centre is located at 300 City Centre Drive, just south of the Living Arts Centre
and north of the Mississauga Central Library.
- The Square has a reflecting pool which becomes an ice rink in winter
- An amphitheatre which can be booked for a variety of musical and theatrical
- Fitness centre and squash court
The Living Arts Centre
For a special night out or for entertainment for the whole family, The Living Arts Centre is
your place for performing arts!. Visit the Living Arts Centre Web site for more details.
The Central Library
From changing displays and art exhibits, the lobby cafe for a lunch on the square to the wide
selection of magazines and newspapers from other countries to ongoing book sales and internet
terminals. All this 7 days a week year-round.! Visit the Central Library Web site for more
Did you know?
The Civic Square is also the location of the City's annual Canada Day celebration and
International Children's Festival, which is attended by thousands of people each year.
Click here for event listing
and how to book the square.