Join Us For CPR Day!
July 11, 2018 (6:00 pm - 8:30 pm)
The City of Mississauga, in collaboration with Mississauga Emergency Services & Community Partners, is hosting a CPR Awareness and Family Fun event on July 11th at Celebration Square from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm.
This is a FREE
family-friendly, interactive community event.
Come see the CPR Relay (24 hour marathon) with 100 teams of 4 doing 15 minutes of CPR on an Actar (dummy) totaling 24 hours of uninterrupted CPR.
Register your team today at activemississauga.ca
and be part of the relay!
- 6:00pm - opening remarks
- 6:05pm - Public CPR instructional class begins
- 6:30pm - Mock emergency situation
- 6:45pm - Final countdown for the CPR-a-thon
- 7:00pm - Fresh Air Fitness
- 8:00pm - Games & Activities
- 8:30pm - Closing Remarks
Why Learn CPR
- CPR can dramatically improve a person's chance of survival from cardiac arrest
- Anyone can learn how to perform CPR
- Builds confidence in making right decisions in the event of a cardiac emergency
- Transforms you from the role of bystander to lifesaver
- Keeping the blood flow active - even partially - extends the opportunity for a successful resuscitation once trained medical staff arrives on site
- The life you save may be that of a loved one
A simple act can change a life, follow us on Facebook
, use the hashtag #saugacpr
Take action and learn CPR today. Find courses at activemississauga.ca