Please click on the tabs below.
Applications for the MiWay Affordable Transit Program are now open.
This program is a partnership between the Region of Peel and the City of Mississauga that offers a 50% discount on the regular cost of a MiWay PRESTO Monthly Pass to eligible applicants.
Mississauga residents earning an income below the Low Income Measure (LIM) thresholds are eligible to apply for the subsidy by visiting www.peelregion.ca/affordabletransit. Applications will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
For questions about eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Fares Required on 52 Lawrence West - West of Jetliner Road & Airport Road
Effective July 29, 2019
Using PRESTO to Transfer from a MiWay Bus to the TTC Route 52 - Lawrence West
Starting July 29, 2019, when you travel on a TTC bus that begins or ends in Mississauga, you will be able to pay your MiWay fare with a simple tap of your PRESTO card.
From Toronto to Mississauga:
- Customers must tap their PRESTO card on the card reader when they board the bus. Their TTC fare will be deducted and a TTC transfer will be applied to their card.
Note: You will only be able to exit through the front door as you will need to tap off.
- Customers must tap their PRESTO card on the card reader at the front of the bus when they exit in Mississauga. Their MiWay fare will be deducted and a MiWay transfer will be applied to their card.
From Mississauga to Toronto:
- Customers must tap their PRESTO card on the card reader when they board the bus. Their MiWay fare will be deducted and a MiWay transfer will be applied to their card.
- Customers must tap their PRESTO card on a card reader when they exit the bus in Toronto. Their TTC fare will be deducted and a TTC transfer will be applied to their card.
Note: You can exit the bus through any door when the bus is in Toronto.
$4.00 exact cash or MiWay Adult, Senior, Youth, or Child ticket is required.
An applicable TTC fare with a cash supplement will be accepted if the customer does not have MiWay fare:
- Adult: TTC token
- Youth: TTC Student ticket + 20¢
- Senior: TTC Senior ticket
Transfer privileges to and from MiWay routes apply. Youth (ages 13 to 19) must carry I.D.
Rides are free for pre-school children accompanied by a fare paying customer, customers who present a CNIB card upon boarding, and one support person (a person whose presence is essential to provide care and assistance to a person with a disability) accompanying a disabled customer. A support person accompanying a customer who presents a CNIB card upon boarding must pay a regular fare. Senior $1 Cash Fare does not apply.
The TTC Metropass, Day Pass, Convention Pass and PRESTO tickets are not valid for travel in the Mississauga Fare Zone.
Service west of Jetliner Road and Airport Road on the 52 Lawrence West Route is operated by the TTC for the City of Mississauga and an additional fare is required when crossing the fare zone boundary, in either direction.
Questions? Contact MiWay Customer Service at 905-615-INFO (4636) or visit miway.ca/contactus.