As part of the City of Mississauga’s E-Scooter Pilot Program, Mississauga residents, visitors and commuters can use their e-scooters to get to their Mississauga destinations.
Before you get to scooting, make sure you’re up to speed on where you can and can’t operate your e-scooter in Mississauga, as well as the rules and etiquette to follow to keep yourself and other road users safe.
Travelling on MiWay with your e-Scooter
- E-scooters are allowed on MiWay buses as long as there is space on the bus, and the accessible seating area and aisles are not blocked
- E-scooters are not allowed on the bus bike rack
- You must dismount from your e-scooter at transit terminals and stations
- Your e-scooter must be turned off before boarding the bus
- Similar to a skateboard, you are not allowed to ride an e-scooter while onboard but you may bring it along with you
- E-scooter riders must be 16 years or older