The MiWay Customer Service Team is comprised of professionals that respond by phone, email, Twitter, and in-person to help you during your travels.
Online Feedback Form
|Send a compliment, suggest an improvement, ask a question, or report an incident. Help us servce you better!
||Join MiWay's new feedback panel and have your say. Register today!
Follow @MiWayHelps the official MiWay Customer Service Twitter feed. Monitored Mon-Fri 7am-7pm. Sat, Sun & holidays 8am-6pm.
Like us on Facebook @MiWayMississauga. Monitored Mon-Fri 7am-7pm. Sat, Sun & holidays 8am-6pm.
Connect with MiWay for updates on services, projects and programs, upcoming events, and promotional offers.
Visit miway.ca/enews to sign up!
Find a schedule or trip plan
Free web-based service to view scheduled departure times on the go - in one place, on any device!
- Easy to use
- View bus schedules
- Locate a four-digit bus stop number on a route
- Find next bus times with your bus stop number
Visit m.miway.ca on your mobile device today.
Click on our Frequently Asked Question's below
I've lost an item on the bus. Can I get it back?
Yes you can get your lost item back. To find out if your item was received, please visit the Information Booth at the City Centre Transit Terminal or contact Customer Service at 905-615-(INFO) 4636.
Our lost and found service location is:
City Centre Transit Terminal - Information Booth (Square One)
200 Rathburn Road Mississauga, ON L5B 4E5
Please have the following information available:
- Phone number (day/evening)
- Date and approximate time it was lost
- Bus route number and direction
- Description of the item (colour, size, type of material, model or serial number, or any other identifiable information)
When does my item arrive and how long do you keep it?
Articles left on MiWay buses are:
- Delivered to the City Centre Transit Terminal Information Booth by the next working day
- Held for 14 days
It’s important to note that:
- MiWay is not responsible for lost items
- Items left on routes that operate in the Malton area may take a few days to be delivered
- Lost items will not be issued to third parties
- Wallets and government identification are delivered to Peel Regional Police. Please contact them at 905-453-3311.
How do I claim my item?
To claim your lost article:
- Please be prepared to provide identification bearing your name and address
- If you lost your identification, please be prepared to provide detailed description of the article
- Items must be claimed by the owner of the article
- Sign and confirm receipt of item
My business would like a bus shelter in Mississauga. How do I do this?
MiWay has a program that enables businesses to sponsor a bus shelter in Mississauga. For details please visit, miway.ca/shelterprogram
If a transfer is good for two hours, why did I get less time?
The time on the paper transfer is set from the start of the route, rather than where you are boarding from. Full two hour transfers are available for PRESTO users, as the transfer window starts when you tap on the bus. For more information visit, miway.ca/transfers
Can I pay cash on the bus?
You can pay cash on the bus, however, it must be exact fare as the drivers cannot provide you with change. Cash fare is the same for all ages. For more information visit, miway.ca/busfares
I want to create create a new application for MiWay. Do you have open data?
MiWay does have open data! We provide GTFS data (General Transit Feed Specification) data for you to create new applications for transit customers.
Read more at miway.ca/developer
I have fallen on a MiWay bus. What should I do?
Submit your claim in writing to the City's Risk Management team using the how to file a claim procedure.
Please take the following precautions to ensure that you do not fall and become injured:
- Hold on to a bar, pole, or seat
- If you are elderly or handicapped, use the designated seats provided
- Ensure that the bus comes to a complete stop before moving
- Footwear, baggage and strollers are often main contributors to an accident
- Although buses are ventilated and have rubber flooring, pay particular attention to where you are walking
- Report any debris or unusual conditions to the driver
MiWay’s Outreach Team participates in various events throughout the city - visit our booth at an event to learn about MiWay services.
Follow us on Twitter @MiWayHelps to find out if we're planning to attend an event in your area.
MiWay's Outreach Team also organizes information sessions for students, older adults and local businesses.
Do you have a group that wants to learn more about MiWay services?
Invite us to your event - simply e-mail your event details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.