The new Kipling Bus Terminal is part of the Kipling Transit Hub project to bring together TTC, MiWay and GO Transit in one convenient location.
This Metrolinx-owned terminal is located next to the TTC Kipling Subway and Bus Station in Toronto. MiWay buses at this new terminal are located on platforms 3 to 6 and 11 to 16.
Accessible indoor and outdoor paths are available between the TTC Kipling Subway Station and the new Kipling Bus Terminal.
||Meadowvale Business Express
High school routes
||Philip Pocock-Bloor East
Other transit connections
Connection to Islington Subway Station
MiWay Route 26 – Burnhamthorpe provides service between the Kipling Bus Terminal and Islington Subway Station. Route 26 service is available at on-street stops outside of Islington Subway Station.
- An accessible terminal building with washroom facilities and seating areas
- Real-time departure screens at each of the 10 MiWay bus stop platforms
- PRESTO payment devices available for card loading
- An underground pedestrian tunnel that connects the new bus terminal to the TTC Passenger Pick-up and Drop-off building (near the Aukland Road entrance to the TTC Kipling Station)
- A pedestrian bridge over the train tracks, complete with elevators, to connect the new bus terminal to the GO train platform