Starting Monday, Jan. 4, 2021, MiWay is revising several routes to end at the new Kipling Bus Terminal instead of the TTC Islington Subway Station.
The Kipling Bus Terminal is part of the Kipling Transit Hub project to bring together TTC, MiWay and GO Transit in one convenient location.
This Metrolinx-owned terminal is located next to the TTC Kipling Subway and Bus Station in Toronto. MiWay buses at this new terminal are located on platforms 3 to 6 and 11 to 16.
||Meadowvale Business Express
High school routes
||Philip Pocock-Bloor East
Other transit connections
- An accessible terminal building with washroom facilities and seating areas
- Real-time departure screens at each of the 10 MiWay bus stop platforms
- PRESTO payment devices available for card loading
- Underground pedestrian tunnel that connects the new bus terminal to the TTC Passenger Pick-up and Drop-off building (near the Aukland Road entrance to the TTC Kipling Station)
- A pedestrian bridge over the train tracks, complete with elevators, to connect the new bus terminal to the GO train platform
How can we improve this site?