Starting July 16, 2018, several bus stops at the City Centre Transit Terminal (CCTT) will be relocated to platforms along Rathburn Road due to construction at the terminal.
Bus loop will be closed
The bus loop will be closed to all vehicles until Aug. 8, 2018 (planned). Alectra Utilities will be relocating utility and telecom services to prepare for the Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT).
Please see the terminal map below for routes impacted:
Click on image above to view full size
What is available during construction
During construction, the following will be available:
- Fares Booth
- Information and Lost and Found Booth
- Washrooms (mall level)
- North and South doors are open
- East and West doors are closed
- Never run across the street to catch a bus
- Cross at a signalized intersection
- Don’t jaywalk through traffic
Actual departure times may not match schedules on:
- MiWay Trip Planner miway.ca/planatrip
- Digital signs at the City Centre Transit Terminal and at Mississauga Transitway Stations
- Third party applications using our MiWay data
Please give yourself extra time to get to your bus stop.
We’re doing our best to be on time; we apologize for any service delays during construction. Thank you for your patience.