The 2015 Vacant Lands profile presents an overview on the location, size and type of vacant land sites in the City of Mississauga.
The 2015 Vacant Lands is comprised of four open data components:
1. A Vacant Lands profile that includes an overview and map of the vacant land sites in the City of Mississauga, available in PDF format.
2. Summary statistics which includes a list of all vacant land sites, vacant lands by geographic area, and vacant land site attributes, available in XLS and CSV format.
3. A KMZ file that displays each vacant land site, and associated attributes. The KMZ file can be loaded into various Mapping/GIS packages (such as Google Earth, ESRI ArcExplorer, etc) for viewing, printing or analysis.
4. Vacant Lands Site Maps that provide information for each vacant land site in the City of Mississauga including:
- Site Area
- Official Plan Land Use Designation
- Natural Areas Survey (NAS)
- Nearest Highway Interchange
- Nearest Bus Stop
- Nearest Fire Station
- And a link to the Full Report, KMZ mapping, and the Economic Development Office.
A concerted effort has been made to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate. However, if an inaccuracy is detected, please advise us at (905) 615-3200 ext. 5556 or email@example.com or through twitter @MississaugaData. For more information / data products please visit www.mississauga.ca/data