Your actions have helped Mississauga slow the spread of COVID-19. Continue to practice these core four actions supported by Peel Public Health:
- Maintain physical distance from everyone outside your social circle
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Wear a face covering or face mask
- If you think you might have COVID-19 or have been exposed to it, you should get tested. While waiting for test results, stay home and self-isolate
You can also download the COVID Alert app that can let you know of a potential exposure.
You can create a social circle of up to 10 family and friends. You can interact with people in your social circle without physical distancing.
Learn more about how to create a safe social circle.
As of September 18, there are new gathering limits for the Peel region. Learn more at Ontario.ca.
Report gatherings over the limits to 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).
- Learn more about symptoms of COVID-19 and treating coronavirus
- Find out how to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga and if a pop-up testing centre is available near you
- Information on how to self-isolate
If you have questions about your health, or you start to feel sick, contact your health care provider, Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000, or Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700.