Looking for some fun things to do with the kids over March Break (March 14 to 18)? The City has a week-long roster of drop-in activities, camps and registered programs with something for everyone to enjoy.
MARCH BREAK – March 14 to 18, 2016
Culture (visit mississaugaculture.ca to learn more about Culture in Mississauga)
- Registered Creative Art Break Camp:
- Registered Creative Dance and Play Camp: http://ow.ly/YwoOW
- Maple Magic drop-in activities at the Bradley Museum: mississaugaculture.ca/maplemagic
- Exhibitions at the Museums of Mississauga: mississaugaculture.ca/exhibitions
- Public skating on Celebration Square – free (weather permitting): mississaugaculture.ca/skate
Library (visit mississauga.ca/library to learn more about the City’s libraries)
All 18 City libraries will be featuring March Break programs for children and teens, including movies, crafts, workshops and shows: mississauga.ca/documents/library/main/2016/2016MarchBreak.pdf
Recreation (visit activemississauga.ca to browse a variety of programs and activities offered by the City)
- Registered camps for children ages 4 to 14: http://ow.ly/YCUJB
- Drop in activities at City community centres: http://ow.ly/YCTII
- Public skates at City community centres: http://ow.ly/YCWjz
- Public swim at City community centres: http://ow.ly/YIE5U
If you are interested in events happening across Mississauga, visit the City’s community calendar: mississauga.ca/portal/residents/eventscalendar.
Sign up for the City’s eNewsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest things happening in Mississauga: mississauga.ca/keepmeposted.