Much like Canada, Mississauga’s Bradley Museum is also celebrating a milestone anniversary this year. Bradley Museum turns 50 this summer and the City wants to celebrate with you.
The celebration includes an official ceremony and cake cutting with Mayor Bonnie Crombie and Members of Council. Following the ceremony, the museum is hosting an afternoon of free, family-friendly activities for heritage enthusiasts of all ages. A special focus of the day will be to thank the volunteers and visitors who have helped make the museum the success it is today.
Bradley Museum Official 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie
- Ward 2 Councillor Karen Ras
- Paul Mitcham, Commissioner, Community Services
- Joyce Delves, Chair, Friends of the Museums of Mississauga
- Barbara O’Neil, President, Heritage Mississauga
- Kris Noakes, President, Peel Aboriginal Network (PAN)
Saturday, June 24, 2017
- Event begins
- Official Ceremony begins
- Family-friendly activities following the ceremony
Noon to 4 p.m.
1620 Orr Rd.
For more information about Bradley Museum, please visit mississauga.ca/museums or call 905-615-4860.