City of Mississauga administrative offices will be closed on Monday, December 25, 2017 and will reopen on Tuesday, January 2, 2018. A number of City services will operate on a holiday schedule during this time.
A list of City services and hours of operation during the closure is available in the 2017/2018 Holiday Hours Schedule.
The schedule includes hours of operations for:
- Administrative offices for Fire and Emergency Services and Parking Enforcement;
- Animal Services, Mississauga Library System, Recreation facilities, BraeBen Golf Course, Lakeview Golf Course, Mississauga’s Seniors’ Centre, Museums of Mississauga and the Provincial Offences Office;
- The Art Gallery of Mississauga;
- C Café; and
- MiWay – Visit miway.ca/holidayservice for information on transit service levels and customer service. Free and extended evening service is offered on New Year’s Eve.
3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre
- Residents can call the 3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. from Wednesday, December 27, 2017 through to Friday, December 29, 2017.
- The centre will be closed for the statutory holidays from Monday, December 25, 2017 to Tuesday, December 26, 2017 and on Monday, January 1, 2018.
- Dial 3-1-1 and menu select Option 2 for after-hours dispatch service for urgent issues on weekends, statutory holidays and overnight Monday to Friday.
- Residents may also submit requests 24/7 using services available online or through the Pingstreet App.
Information on Winter Maintenance Operations
- Residents can visit mississauga.ca/snow or the online Snow Plow Tracker, follow us on Twitter @mississaugasnow or call 3-1-1.
Check mississauga.ca throughout the closure period as schedules may vary.