The City of Mississauga’s administrative offices will be closed at noon on Monday, December 24, 2018 and will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2019. A number of City services will operate on a holiday schedule during this time.
A list of City services and hours of operation during the closure is available in the 2018/2019 Holiday Hours Schedule.
The schedule includes hours of operation for:
- Administrative offices for Fire and Emergency Services and Parking Enforcement
- Animal Services, Mississauga Library, Recreation facilities, BraeBen Golf Course, Lakeview Golf Course, Mississauga’s Seniors’ Centre, Museums of Mississauga and the Provincial Offences Office
- The Art Gallery of Mississauga
- C Cafe
- MiWay – Visit miway.ca/holidayservice for information on transit service levels and customer service. Free and extended evening service is offered on New Year’s Eve.
3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre
Residents can contact the 3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre at the following times:
- Monday, December 24, 2018 – 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Thursday, December 27 until Friday, December 28, 2018 – 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
- Monday, December 31, 2018 – 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
The centre will be closed from Tuesday, December 25, 2018 to Wednesday, December 26, 2018 and on Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
311 staff will respond to tweets @CityMississauga from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on December 24, 27, 28 and 31, 2018.
For urgent issues on weekends, statutory holidays or overnight, please dial 3-1-1 and select option 2 for after-hours dispatch service.
Information on Snow Clearing in the City
Residents can follow @MississaugaSnow on Twitter, call 3-1-1 (or 905-615-4311 outside city limits) or visit mississauga.ca/snow.