It’s that maple time of year again and in Mississauga, it’s magical. At what other maple syrup festival will visitors have the opportunity to track the world famous Sasquatch, ride a unicorn or have their picture taken with a Mountie and learn about Canada from all points of view?
Whether this is your first year celebrating Canada’s sticky syrup or you enjoy the festivities every season, this year is not to be missed at Bradley Museum.
Maple Magic Theme Days
From Sunday, February 28 through Sunday, April 3, Maple Magic will focus on different fun themes:
- February 28 – Welcome to Maple Magic
- March 6 – Do you want to be a Lumber Jack?
- March 13 – Walking the Land – Celebrating First Nations
- March 20 – Snow Day
- March 27 – Happy Easter
- April 3 – Everything Canadiana – Celebrating Canada 150
March Break drop-in programming will also be scheduled every day from Monday, March 14 through Saturday, March 19.
Noon to 4 p.m.
1620 Orr Road
Children: $6.24 + tax
Adult: $7.80 + tax
Family: $19.50 + tax
Media Photo Opportunity: Contact Lindsay Noronha, media contact, if you plan to attend.
Members of the media are invited to opening day at Bradley Museum on Sunday, February 28. Photo opportunities could include:
- First Maple tree tapping of the season
- Sasquatch search
- Unicorn rides
- Horse and Wagon rides
- A Lumberjack lookalike Contest
- ‘Look like a Lumberjack’ photo booth fun mush more