Join Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie, along with local business leaders Howard Eng, President and Chief Executive Officer of Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) and Mohamad Fakih, Chief Executive Officer of Paramount Fine Foods to hear how they define success and how they went from Canadian inspirations to internationally recognized business experts in a competitive and ever-changing market.
What was their drive? Who inspired them? What challenges lay on the road ahead?As part of the experience, the City of Mississauga will be launching its new interactive business activation booth. Visitors can learn how to take their business to the next level, whether it be to start-up, expand or locate to Mississauga to be among other Fortune 500 companies.
Mississauga is home to more than 90,000 thriving businesses. From various key sectors including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, financial services as well as information and communications technology, this is what makes Mississauga one of the most robust and diverse business communities in Canada.
Toronto Pearson International Airport – Terminal 1 International Arrival Area (Door C)
6301 Silver Dart Dr,
- Bonnie Crombie, Mississauga Mayor
- Howard Eng, President and Chief Executive Officer, GTAA
- Mohamad Fakih, Chief Executive Officer, Paramount Fine Foods
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 9 a.m.
- 8:45 a.m. – Media arrival
- 9:00 a.m. – Remarks from Mayor Bonnie Crombie
- 9:05 a.m. – Remarks from Mohamad Fakih
- 9:10 a.m. – Remarks from Howard Eng
- 9:15 a.m. – Media availability and photo opportunities