Welcoming the New 2014-2018 Council: City of Mississauga Inaugural Council Meeting
Local government | November 27, 2014
The City of Mississauga welcomes the 2014-2018 Mayor and Members of Council at its Inaugural Council Meeting on December 2.
Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting and welcome the new Mayor and Council.
- 2014-2018 Mayor & Members of Council
- Gary Sault, Elder, Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation
- Janice Baker, City Manager & Chief Administrative Officer
- Crystal Greer, Director, Legislative Services & Clerk
- Invocation – Aboriginal blessing by the Mississaugas of the New Credit First Nation
- Declaration of Office of Mayor and presentation of Chain of Office
- Declaration of Office of Members of Council
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie’s Inaugural Address
- Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Meeting to begin at 7:30 p.m. in Hammerson Hall; doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Media scrum with Mayor Bonnie Crombie following meeting (at approximately 8:30 p.m.)
- Reception to follow in the atrium, featuring a temporary art installation designed by Metalworks Production Group
Living Arts Centre
4141 Living Arts Drive
Mississauga, ON L5B 4B8
Follow @citymississauga on Twitter and use #MississaugaInaugural at the meeting. Watch the meeting live on Rogers TV Mississauga or view the archive at mississauga.ca.
Parking is available in the Living Arts Centre underground lot, accessible from Living Arts Drive.
How can we improve this site?