Live events are back!
We know it’s been a while but we’re ready to open our doors and warmly (and safely) welcome you back.
We’re ready to gather together with energy and excitement and enjoy professional artists, sports, music and performances in our live event community. Come check it all out; but please don’t forget to pack your mask!
Live Action Sports
- The Raptors 905 are back to in-person games at full capacity at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre (PFFC). Get tickets.
- The Mississauga Steelheads are aiming a spot in the playoffs as they close out the season at PFFC. Don’t miss your chance to see them in action! Purchase tickets.
- Celebrate the Year of Tiger by securing your tickets to the Mississauga Lunar New Year Gala at the Living Arts Centre on March 12. The community is welcome to a spectacular show featuring traditional Chinese and other ethnic performances.
Music to Your Ears
- Symphony at the Movies: March 13 at the Living Arts Centre featuring a performance by the Mississauga Symphony Youth Orchestra.
- Kadim Al Sahir: on March 30 at the Paramount Fine Foods Centre, immerse yourself in a full spectrum of music sung by the Middle East superstar.
- Shen Yun Performing Arts: from March 25-29 at the Living Arts Centre. Revel in world-class dance, music, cutting-edge backdrops and gorgeous costumes.
- Comforting Classics by Request: April 2 at Living Arts Centre featuring the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra. This will be a fantastic evening of symphonic masterworks selected by the audience.
- The Stampeders: April 3 at Living Arts Centre. Celebrate 50 years of their legendary music.
- The Dreamboats: April 29 at Living Arts Centre. Mississauga local crooners return with their old fashioned Rock ‘n Roll.
- A Conversation with Trevor Noah: March 19 at Paramount Fine Foods Centre. Get Ramadan ready by building bonds and insightful conversation, hosted by Islamic Relief Canada.
Important Details When Visiting
Our top priority is keeping guests, visitors, artists, entertainers, staff and the community safe. We are excited to welcome you back, but ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Venue capacity is currently operating at 100 per cent.
- Masks are to be worn in accordance to the City’s mandatory mask by-law.
- Food and beverage services at event venues are available, but must be consumed while in your seat. Masks are only to be lowered when actively consuming food and beverages.
- Following direction from the Government of Ontario, proof of vaccination is not required for most events at Paramount Fine Foods Centre and Living Arts Centre. Capacity limits and active screening are also removed.
For more details about live events in Mississauga, visit saugalive.ca.