Credit Village Marina has slips available for hourly, daily or weekly rentals. There are 15 seasonal slips that can accommodate vessels up to 45 feet in length. Located in Port Credit, you can walk to restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, and seasonal events.
The marina currently has a 5-star anchor rating for environmental practices from Boating Ontario.
View the dock layout.
- Port Credit is located at the mouth of the Credit River in Mississauga, 11 miles west of Toronto and 18 miles northeast of Hamilton
- When approaching Port Credit and the Credit River look for a grounded freighter called Ridgetown. It has a flashing red light on the bow. The freighter forms a break wall to the harbour.
- Upon entering the river look for the flashing red light on the pier on your starboard side and the green buoys on your port side. Also, look for the lighthouse which serves as the home of the Port Credit Business Association. Its flashing white light will guide you into Credit Village Marina
- 1 mile SE of entrance: 43 Degrees 32.08’N; 79 Degrees 33.72’W
Amenities and services
- Marina Centre with visitor information
- Private boater washrooms with showers and a laundry facility
- Group activity planning (call in advance)
- Courteous and knowledgable staff
- A fuel dock and marina repair service located in the harbour only a short boat ride from the marina
- A marina store located steps from the marina
Dock and slip rentals
Credit Village Marina has dock and slip rentals available on an hourly, daily or weekly basis.
When renting a slip, you need to submit a copy of your boat insurance policy and a certificate of insurance form. You must have a minimum of $2 million liability coverage.
For more information about Credit Village Marina, call 905-615-4880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.