Lakefront Promenade Marina has docking and boating facilities and a licensed outdoor eatery. There are 175 slips that are available for daily, weekly, or monthly rentals.
It’s located a 4 km from Port Credit in a protected harbour. Visitors can enjoy the nearby Lakefront Promenade Park with its playground area, splash pad, picnic shelters, barbecues and trails.
The marina has a 5-star anchor rating for environmental practices from Boating Ontario.
View the dock layout.
- Located on Lake Ontario a few miles east of the Credit River and 10 miles west of Toronto
- The channel entrance is marked by a red and white beacon with a flashing red light. When entering the harbour, proceed to the eastern docks.
- 1/2 mile SE of entrance: 43’33.38’N;79’32.87’W
- Just off breakwaters: 43’33.72’N;79’33.37’W
Amenities and services
- Four unleaded fuel pumps
- Two diesel pumps
2020 operating hours
September 8 to September 30:
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., daily
October 1 to October 31:
- Closed on Monday and Tuesday
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed on Thanksgiving (October 12)
Closes for the season on November 1.
If staff are not on the fuel dock, call “Lakefront Promenade Marina” on VHF channel #68.
- 175 Tecno marine slips accommodating vessels up to 45 feet in length
- Full season rentals from early May to end of October
- Transient slips available by the day, week or month
- Each slip serviced with water and hydro
- Flexible dock cleat and finger adjustments
When renting a slip, you need to submit a copy of your boat insurance policy and a certificate of insurance form. You must have a minimum of $2 million liability coverage and name the City of Mississauga as an additional insured.
- Available from the beginning of May until the end of October
- Each boater receives hydro and water service
- Access to marina amenities including boater washrooms with showers and coin-operated laundry
- Ice available for purchase on-site
- Seasonal boaters receive free, unlimited pump outs on weekdays, Monday to Friday at 6 p.m. Charges apply on weekends and public holidays.
- Docks are secure and only accessible with a key fob
- Wi-Fi is available
- Peel Regional Police Marine Unit is based out of the marina
- Storage available for boats up to 40 feet and we can also accommodate boats on trailers
- Limited land storage option for members
- Shrink wrapping and mechanical services available
- Adjacent marina facilities available for storage options
- Secure compound with camera surveillance
- Fully licensed outdoor eatery open to the public
- Snack menu includes hamburgers, jumbo hot dogs, fries and more
- Enjoy the view of the lake with a snack, ice cream or a cold beer
- Shore fishing opportuinies for pan fish, trout, salmon, bass and pike
- Harbour is located 4 km from the mouth of the Credit River
- Credit River and Lake Ontario provide anglers with fishing opportunities from land and by boat
There is a private meeting room available to rent at the marina. Contact us for rates and availability.
For more information about Lakefront Promenade Marina, call 905-615-4870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.