Report encroachment on parkland

Report encroachment on City-owned parkland or natural areas.

An encroachment takes place when a private property owner intrudes on, in, under or over the ground of connecting City property.

If a City road, boulevard, sidewalk or stormwater management pond is encroached on, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report encroachment

How long it takes

We’ll complete an inspection within five business days to determine necessary action.

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.