This program provides small grants of $250 to $2,500 to support community projects or initiatives that can:
- Strengthen neighbourhoods
- Increase resident engagement
- Support participation in events and activities at the neighbourhood level
The Small Project Matching Grant can help you:
- Connect with your members and stakeholders
- Engage new people in your activities
- Implement a project in partnership with another organization
Review the Program Guidelines (PDF) for more information.
Who can apply
This grant is only open to Registered Groups in good standing with the City of Mississauga’s Community Group Registry Program Policy (08-01-01). Informal groups of residents or other community groups may apply if the project is sponsored by a Registered Group in good standing with the City.
The deadline to submit your application is October 14, 2022, at 4:30 p.m.
If you have questions or need more information about the City’s grant programs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-615-3200 ext. 5476.