Report a neglected property or building

Make a complaint to the City about a lack of upkeep to the outside of a property such as piles of junk, standing water, long grass or weeds over 8 inches high.

If the exterior of the property or building is causing a health or public safety concern, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report property

What happens next

We’ll start an investigation within five business days and contact you if we need more information.

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.