Report an abandoned shopping cart on private property

Report shopping carts that are left on private property.

If the cart is causing a public safety concern or is located in a park, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report shopping cart

What happens next

We’ll investigate carts on private property within five business days.