Report an illegal sign

Make a complaint to the City about a sign that’s been placed on City property without permission.

Examples of illegal signs include portable signs, “A” frames, posters on utility poles, signs nailed or stapled to City trees or bag signs.

If the sign is causing a safety hazard, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report sign

What happens next

We’ll start an investigation within three business days.

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.