Report encroachment on waterways

If you note that someone has built a structure on, in, under or over waterways, please report it.

Check request status Report encroachment

If a City road, boulevard, sidewalk or stormwater management pond is encroached on, please call 3-1-1 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

What happens next

The City will investigate within five business days. If the structure is a safety risk, please call 3-1-1 (905-615-4311 outside of city limits).

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.