You can report a vehicle in violation of parking offences that appear within the Traffic By-law. This can include, but not limited to, a vehicle if it:
- Is blocking a sidewalk, fire route, or fire hydrant
- Is parked on your street for longer than five hours
- Is parked on the street overnight from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m.
Check request status Report parking offences
For all other Traffic By-law enquiries, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).
How long it takes
Once you submit your request, Parking Enforcement will address your complaint within 24 hours. Your service request will remain active for 14 days.
Street parking hours
On-street parking is allowed:
- For five hours, unless otherwise posted
- During statutory holidays between 8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
On-street parking is not allowed:
- From 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. year round without a valid permit
Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.