You can report a vehicle if it:
- Has been parked on your street for longer than five hours
- Is parked on the street overnight from 2 to 6 a.m.
- Is blocking a sidewalk, fire route, or fire hydrant
How long it takes
Once you submit your request, a parking enforcement officer will address your complaint within 24 hours. Your service request will remain active for 14 days.
Street parking hours
On-street parking is allowed:
- For five hours, unless otherwise posted
- During statutory holidays between 8 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
On-street parking is not allowed:
- From 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. year round without a valid permit
Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.