Noise Complaints

By-Law Enforcement handles residential noise complaints within the City of Mississauga.

If you're experiencing ongoing noise issues in Mississauga you can call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits). Or you can make a make a noise complaint online.

When a noise complaint is reported, a letter is sent to the person creating the noise. A letter and package is also sent to you. The package includes a noise log sheet for you to document the dates and times the noise starts and ends for 3-4 weeks.

You may be contacted as a witness if the complaint appears to be a violation of the bylaw.

For information on nuisance noise, please refer to the Nuisance Noise By-Law.
For information on noise control, please refer to the Noise Control By-Law.


Featured Articles
   Noise Exemption Process

   How We Respond to Noise Complaints

2 Items found.