Mississauga's picnic parks offer the perfect place to host your next family or company picnic.
Large open space provide an excellent opportunity for group recreational activities. Groups in excess of 25 are required to obtain a Park Permit. Accessible seating available at our permitted picnic sites.
A park permit allows for reserved use of a specific park area and any amenities associated with that space. Permits are only issued to City of Mississauga residents or businesses.
Book a Park
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
|Over the Phone:
||Recreation Customer Service Centre
Paramount Fine Foods Centre
5600 Rose Cherry Place (North Building)
Arrangements can be made for additional accessible seating if required with ample notice. Obtaining a picnic permit ensures exclusive use of that area and its amenities. Check out our picnic parks below.
- Erindale Park (1695 Dundas W St.)
- Huron Park (830 Paisley W. Blvd.)
- Jack Darling Park (1180 Lakeshore W Rd.)
- JC Saddington Park (53 Lake Street)
- Lakefront Promenade (800 Lakefront Promenade)
- Lakeside Park (2268 Lakeshore Rd. West)
- Meadowvale Conservation Park (1080 Derry West Rd.)
- Mississauga Valley Park (1275 Mississauga Valley Blvd.)
- Port Credit Memorial Park Gazebo (32 Stavebank Road North)
- Richard's Memorial Park (804 Lakeshore West Rd.)
- Streetsville Memorial Park (335 Church St.)
- Paul Coffey Park (3430 Derry East Rd.)