Report a Pot Hole or Other Road Damage

Use this service to report pot holes or other road damage (i.e. settlement, dip in the road, uneven pavement, etc)

To submit a request you will need to:


1. Provide a valid Mississauga street address

You need to provide the street address for this service request. If the address cannot be found in our system you may need to call 3-1-1 to make your request.

2. Provide your contact information and email

Your email address will be used to send you a confirmation, and to help you receive status updates on your request.

Please confirm the following:


This pot hole or road damage is at a location with an address.

If you a reporting a pot hole or road damage at an intersection, location without an address or a parking lot on City property call 3-1-1

This pot hole is not creating a hazard or public safety risk.

If a pot hole is causing a public safety risk and is therefore dangerous call 3-1-1.

I agree to the following terms.

Your personal information is collected in accordance with sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001. The personal information will be used by City of Mississauga Staff for responding to your service request and/or inquiry. We may also follow-up with you or collect feedback once the service request has been closed. Questions regarding this collection should be addressed to Manager, 3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre, 300 City Centre Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B 3C1. Telephone 3-1-1 or 905-615-4311 outside Mississauga.

Start Date

An inspection will start within 3 business days and the area made safe. 

End Date

If further work is required, it will be incorporated within the maintenance schedule.