Forms and applications

Application to Permit the Injury or Destruction of Trees on Public and Private Property

Complete this form for permission to injure or remove trees on public and private property.

You need a permit to injure, remove or do construction work near public trees. You need a permit to remove trees on your private property if you are removing one or more trees 15 cm (6 inches) or greater in diameter, including dead or dying trees.