Demolish a non-residential building

Your drawings must clearly show what is existing and the changes you’re proposing. Drawings must be to scale, and should use metric measurements. We may request additional information when your application is reviewed.

For demolishing a non-residential building you’ll need to submit:

The site plan must include the following:

  • Address
  • Road location
  • Property lines (dimensioned)
  • Outline of existing structures

Contact us

If you need more information, call 311 (905-615-4311) or contact us online.