You’ll need to upload the following documents into CORA when you renew your status:
- Constitution and by-laws
- Minutes from your most recent annual general meeting
- Financial statement
- List of the Board of Directors including each board member’s position, address and contact information
- Applicable policies – these are outlined on page seven of the Community Group Registry Program Policy
- List of events, programs or activities offered within the previous operating year
- Program and membership details, for example the number of participants and number of voting members
What happens next
We’ll review your application and send an email to your group’s primary contact to confirm your status and benefits.
Still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 905-615-3200 ext. 3337.