Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services (MFES) protect life, property and the environment in Mississauga from all perils, through education, prevention, investigation, training, rescue, fire suppression, dangerous goods containment and life support services.
Our staff, stations and vehicles
MFES have more than 700 staff working across our four divisions:
- Operations and Communications
- Fire Prevention and Life Safety
- Professional Development and Accreditation
- Capital Assets
The department’s equipment includes 30 units, including 16 Pumpers, 8 Aerials, 6 Squads, a hazardous response vehicle and various other support vehicles.
You can also see all the fire station locations in Mississauga using our online map.
Garry W. Morden Centre
Named after the City’s former Fire Chief Garry Morden, the Garry W. Morden Centre (GWMC) is a state-of-the-art facility that’s home to MFES Training and Mechanical Divisions, City of Mississauga Information Technology Training, the Toronto Scottish Army Reserve Company and the Peel Regional Police.
The facility has been designed to offer a number of diverse training opportunities for City of Mississauga staff as well as outside agencies and private corporations.
The GWMC is located at 7535 Ninth Line, Mississauga, Ontario. Its meeting rooms, classrooms and training grounds are available to rent. To find out more information contact Karen O’Kapiec at 905-615-3200 ext. 4886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What our staff do every day
Take a look at the behind the scenes action of Mississauga’s Fire department.
- For general inquiries, or to book a fire service visit to your school or business, or a fire hall tour, call 905-615-3777 or email email@example.com
- To request a fire incident report, complete a Fire Incident Report Request Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions about fire prevention, call 905-896-5908 or email email@example.com
- For questions about public fire education call 905-896-5908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter