Report litter or dumping

You can tell the City about garbage and debris left on City or private property.

If the garbage and debris is left in a park, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Garbage and debris on 400 series highways or ramps should be reported to the Ministry of Transportation at 1-800-268-4686.

Check request status Report litter

What happens next

We’ll start an investigation within 5 business days.

Missed garbage collection

Peel Region collects recycling, organics, yard waste and garbage. If any of these items were left behind on your collection day, report that your waste was not picked up.

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.