Report a broken park light

Use this service to report a broken or burnt out light in a park.

If the light is located on City property other than a park, park pathway or sports field, or the entire park is without light, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

If the light is causing a safety risk (pole leaning over or fallen, visible wires or sparks), call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

To request maintenance of street lights call Alectra Utilities at 905-273-7425.

How long it takes

We’ll complete an inspection within five business days.

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.