Report dead or damaged sod

Report grass sod on City property that’s dead or damaged.

If the damage is in a ditch or creating a hazard or public safety risk, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

The City replaces sod if required, from May to June and September to October. Sod that’s brown due to salt from winter maintenance is not replaced by the City.

Check request status Report damage

What happens next

  • We’ll complete an inspection within three business days
  • If the request is received in winter it will be added to our job list for inspection in the spring