Report park garbage bin overflow

The City has a regular schedule for waste collection in parks. But if you note a bin that is overflowing, please report it.

Check request status Report bin overflow

If there is dumping or debris in a park, please call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

What happens next

The City will investigate within two business days.