Report potholes and road damage

Use this service to report damage to City roads including potholes, settlements, dips or uneven pavement.

If the road damage is causing a public safety concern, call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report damage

What happens next

  • We’ll do an inspection within three business days and make the area safe
  • If more work is required, we’ll add it to our job list

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.