Report sidewalk damage

Use this service to report a damaged sidewalk that is not part of a new subdivision.

If the damaged sidewalk is causing a public safety concern call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits).

Check request status Report damage

If the damaged sidewalk is on private property contact the property owner.

What happens next

  • We’ll do an inspection within three business days and make the area safe
  • If more work is required, we’ll add it to our job list

Personal information

Your personal information is collected under the authority of sections 11(1) and 227(c) of the Municipal Act, 2001 and will be used by City of Mississauga Staff to respond to your service request and/or inquiry.