COVID-19: Latest news and information

Request traffic signal timing plans and reports

You can request current or historical data about traffic signal timing and phasing.

A signal timing plan provides the current time of day plans for a specific intersection. A signal timing report provides historical signal timing and phasing data from a specific date.

How to make a request

To make a request, email Your email should include:

• Reason for the request
• Copy of Peel Police accident report or occurrence number
• Date and time of occurrence

What it costs

Plans and reports are provided at a cost per intersection. View the current fees in the General Fees and Charges By-law.

You can pay by credit card over the phone at 905-615-4950 or at the Customer Service Counter. Certified cheques are also accepted.

Customer Service Counter (ground floor)
Transportation and Works
3185 Mavis Road
Mississauga, ON L5C 1T7

Open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.

How long it takes

Once you submit your payment, the City will process your request. It takes approximately three weeks to complete.