Business Plan & Budget Archive
To meet customers' diverse service needs by providing statutory and legislated services to the public, Council and other internal and external customers through a variety of service channels.
The services we provide:
- Access and Privacy
- Administrative Penalty System (APS) Dispute/Review
- Committee of Adjustment
- Council and Committee support
- Municipal Elections
- Print and Mail Services
- Provincial Offences Court Administration
- Records Management
- Vital Statistics
Interesting facts about this service:
- Supports Council and 24 Committees of Council and quasi-judicial tribunals.
- Provides live-streaming and on-demand videos for Council and six Committees, including the Committee of Adjustment.
7 committee meetings publicly live streamed
- Ninety-nine per cent of the decisions related to Freedom of Information requests are made within 30 days.
- A Municipal Election Campaign Contribution Rebate Program has been established for the 2018 Election.
- The 2018 Municipal Election will include the election of a Regional Chair.
- Provincial Offences Act (POA) transcripts are produced within 90 days.