Business Plan & Budget Archive
We keep Mississauga residents healthy active and connected in partnership with the community.
More people, connected more often, through programs and services that reflect our communities’ needs.
The services we provide:
- Registered Programs and Drop ins
- Aquatics, Therapeutic, Fitness, Camps, Community Programs, Sport, Skating and Hockey, Arts and Dance, Specialty classes
- Fitness, Therapeutic, Swim and Skate
- Banquet and Food Services
- Community Space rentals
- Sports field and Ice rentals
- Older Adults and Youth Programming
- Community Development and Festival support
Interesting facts about this service:
11 community centres
7 outdoor pools
25 ice pads
- 12,600,000 visits a year to Recreation facilities
- Over 175,000 yearly Program hours
- 50,000 yearly hours of Arena rentals
- 2 Municipal Golf Courses with over 80,000 golf rounds;
- 110,000 youth attend after school drop-in sessions.