Business Plan & Budget Archive
We keep Mississauga residents healthy active and connected in partnership with the community.
More people, connected more often, through programs and services that reflect our communities’ needs.
The services we provide:
- Registered Programs and Drop ins;
- Aquatics, Therapeutic, Fitness, Camps, Community Programs, Sport, Skating and Hockey, Arts and Dance, Specialty classes
- Fitness, Therapeutic, Swim and Skate
- Banquet and Food Services
- Community Space rentals
- Sports field and Ice rentals
- Older Adults and Youth Programming
- Community Development and Festival support
Interesting facts about this service:
11 community centres
7 outdoor pools
25 ice pads
- 11 major Community Centres;
- 25 Ice pads;
- 1 multi-purpose Sport Complex;
- 11 Indoor Pools and 7 Outdoor Pools;
- 2 Municipal Golf Courses with over 72,000 golf rounds;
- Host of the 2016 Ontario Summer Games for over 3,500 athletes ages 12 to 18 years;
- 150 community-led celebrations that engaged over 650,000 residents;
- 45,000 youth attend after school drop-in sessions.