Small Project Matching Grants
The Small Project Matching Grants program will re-open Monday June 11th at 9:00 am.
Congratulations to our first round Small Project Matching Grant Recipients! View the list of our Small Project Matching Grant Recipients and their projects.
Do you have a project idea that will make Mississauga's neighbourhoods great?
The budget allotment for 2018 is $38,000. After the first round applications, $16,307.59 remains in the 2018 Small Project Matching Grants budget. Applications will now be accepted and approved on a continuous basis until November 1st, 2018 or until the remaining budget allotment is reached.
Here's how you can apply:
- Review the Small Project Matching Grant Guidelines.
- Contact Jenna Prokop, Community Development Unit, at 905-615-3200 x4643 or email@example.com to discuss your project idea to ensure eligibility and obtain an access code. Only eligible applicants will be provided with an access code.
- Once an access code has been provided to you, click Apply for Grant to access the Online Grants Portal
- You will then be prompted to login to the Portal or create an account.
- Once logged in select "View Grants" and then select "Create Submissions" next to the 'Small Projects Grant'.
- You will then be required to enter the access code provided before being able to begin an application.