Today at Budget Committee the following service areas presented their 2017 Business Plan and Budget.
- Recreation – the proposed total 2017 operating spend is $25.3 million
- Information Technology – the proposed total 2017 operating spend is $22.9 million
- Facilities and Property Management – the proposed total 2017 operating spend is $21 million
- Culture – the proposed total 2017 operating spend is $7.9 million
The City of Mississauga Budget Committee will continue deliberations on December 7 and 12. Council is scheduled to approve the proposed 2017 Business Plan and Budget on December 14.
Please note: There will be no Budget Committee meeting on December 6.
The Budget Committee meeting schedule may change. Please visit the Council and Committee Calendar Listings for up-to-date information.
Information about the City’s proposed budget and the budgeting process is available online at mississauga.ca/budget. Residents can get involved and have their say on the City’s 2017 budget process. Here’s how to participate:
- email questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- contact the Mayor or your Councillor
- attend Budget Committee meetings in person, or watch them live online or on Rogers Cable 10
- follow the City on Twitter and Facebook
- visit mississauga.ca/budget for information about the City’s budget and the budgeting process