Starting on November 23, the City of Mississauga’s Budget Committee will begin deliberations on the 2016 Proposed Business Plan and Budget. The 2016 Proposed Business Plan and Budget details what will happen with City services in 2016 and how they will be financed. The proposed plan will be posted online November 17.
Deliberations will continue November 24 and 30 as well as December 1 and 2. The Budget Committee meeting schedule may change. Please visit the Council and Committee Calendar Listings for up-to-date information.
Residents of Mississauga can get involved and have their say on the City’s 2016 budget process.
Here’s how to participate:
- try the budget allocator tool; results received by November 9 will be shared with Budget Committee at the start of deliberations
- email questions and comments to email@example.com
- contact the Mayor or your Councillor
- attend Budget Committee meetings in person, or watch them live online or on Rogers Cable 10
- receive updates on Twitter and Facebook
To learn more about the budget: