Make a complaint

If the City has not met your expectations or you are unhappy with any of the services provided by us, please contact us in one of the following ways:

By phone

Call 311 (905-615-4311 outside City limits) and a Customer Service Advisor will guide you through the process and next steps.

By email

Send us an email at We’ll review your complaint and reply to your email within 24 hours to let you know how we’re addressing your concern.

Help us serve you better

  • Tell us if you are making a new complaint or following-up on an existing one
  • Clearly describe the problem and suggest how you would like it resolved

Other types of complaint

If your complaint is not about City services, you have the following options:

If you remain unsatisfied or feel we have not addressed your concern properly, you can register a complaint with the Ontario Ombudsman’s Office.